Injuries in Public Places
Stewarts can help you make a claim for compensation for an accident in public.
All companies have a duty of care to visitors to their premises, including members of the public or employees from other companies, to ensure that they are not at risk of injury while visiting them. If it can be proved that inadequate Health & Safety provisions were taken you may well be entitled to get compensation.
Transport NI, formerly known as Roads Service, usually has a responsibility to ensure that all pavements, roads and bridle paths are clear of defects and well-maintained to avoid accidents
- Receive 100% Compensation
- Deal with the same solicitor each time
Common examples of cases involving accidents in public places:
- Tripping on an uneven pavement
- Accidents in private properties
- Slipping on snow or ice as a result of gritting procedures
- Accidents in playgrounds
- Slipping on a wet floor in a supermarket, shopping area or public place
- Injury in a public place as a result of a falling object
Don’t delay, contact us NOW!