Remortgage Property Solicitor
There are numerous reasons why you might want to remortgage your property; to raise capital or just to get a better rate.
We know that once you have made your decision you wish to complete the matter as soon as possible.
Our remortgage solicitors are approved and on the conveyancing panel for the majority of lenders; evidence of their confidence in us to complete transactions quickly and, more importantly, to their high standards.
Making us the perfect choice when needing the services of a remortgage conveyancing solicitor.
Remortgage Conveyancing Process
- Once you have instructed us to act on your behalf we provide you with our remortgage questionnaire to complete and return and verify your ID.
- We will obtain the title deeds.
- Once we have received your mortgage offer and valuation we can prepare your mortgage report and send the Mortgage Deed to you for signature.
- We shall obtain a redemption figure from your existing lender.
- On receipt of your signed Mortgage Deed, we shall undertake the necessary searches.
- Once satisfied we can submit a report to the Lender and request the drawdown of the mortgage advance.
- On the day of completion of the mortgage, we shall repay off your existing mortgage and forward to you the remaining monies.
- We then submit the necessary documentation to register the new mortgage at The Land Registry.
- The final stage is sending your Title documents to your new lender once the process has completed at the Land Registry.