Avoid hidden charges
- A sale price is agreed.
- You instruct Stewarts Solicitors to act on your behalf. We obtain certain information from you, for instance your mortgage lender details and identification.
- Sale instructions are received from the Estate Agents.
- Contracts and evidence of your title are sent to the buyer’s solicitors.
- The buyer’s enquiries are answered.
- Documentation is signed and a completion date agreed.
- Exchange of Contracts
- Day of completion; keys are handed over
- Following completion; once funds have “cleared” we repay your current mortgage and estate agent, if applicable, and transfer balance monies to you.
- Obviously each transaction is unique and we will advise you immediately of any issues that arise, and what you can do to assist the process.
With Stewarts, what you see is what you get. Unlike many solicitors, we will not quote you a low fee, only to boost it up with numerous ‘extra’ charges.
Our standard charges include many of the things other conveyancing solicitors charge extra for. So when you are comparing quotes, always check what’s included in the price so you can be sure you compare like with like.