We understand the importance of clear pragmatic advice on employment matters. We represent employees in negotiations and at Tribunals and believe clients welcome practical guidance in this increasingly complex area of law.
Our services include:
- Advice on employee handbooks and policies
- Contracts of employment
- Service contracts
- Restrictive covenants
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Unfair and constructive dismissal
- Unlawful deduction of wages
- Parental rights, maternity, paternity, adoption leave and pay, flexible working
- Unlawful discrimination: disability, religious, political opinion, racial, sex, sexual orientation or age discrimination
- Breach of contract
- Transfer of undertakings
- Working time
- Equal pay
- Equal opportunities
- Bullying and harassment in the workplace
- Health and safety
- Stress Claims
We will work very carefully with you to identify the best strategy be that litigation or negotiation to achieve an appropriate settlement.
IF YOU ARE AN EMPLOYER SEEKING ADVICE PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR OUR EMPLOYERS ADVICE SECTION.